We are ITEC North East. Since 1982 we’ve trained, supported and encouraged local people - helping meet the demands of an increasingly competitive employment marketplace.
We offer NVQs in the following areas:
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
- Sales & Telesales
- Team leading and Management
- IT Professional/Practitioner
- IT User
- Supporting Teaching & learning in schools
What are the benefits of doing an apprenticeship?
- Improved productivity - Apprentices receive relevant training, so have an immediate impact and make a real and meaningful contribution to businesses
- Cost effective recruitment - research has shown that apprentices are more likely to stay with their employer and are very likely to be promoted
- They Motivate - 88% of employers believe apprenticeships have led to a more motivated and satisfied workforce
- Avoid skills shortages
- Commit to staff development
Apprenticeships welcome young people and adults, so everyone can gain nationally recognised qualifications - whilst earning a wage and gaining excellent career opportunities!
Did you know...??
Did you know?
- Apprenticeships are recognised as good news for learners and employers, to play their part in society and in growing the economy.
- Each nationally recognised qualification is designed by employers, for employers and delivered by ITEC staff in the workplace with total commitment to flexibility and minimal disruption. Apprentices are able to learn, achieve and contribute from day one whilst employers can reap the rewards of a motivated, confident, productive workforce.
Why do an apprenticeship?
- Earn while you learn.
- Possibility of a full time position upon completion of your apprenticeship.
- Skills you can use, qualification earned.
- Great opportunities. You will have the skills and job experience to earn higher wages & gain better opportunities than people who have entered your field without an apprenticeship.
- A secure future. You will have the chance to gain skills, know how to become the best in your field. Achieving a NVQ will lead to greater job opportunities which can lead to securing your future.