In simple terms Jobmanji is like using Google to search for jobs. We know that hunting for work can be a struggle – it’s a jungle out there and it’s easy to go bananas trying to navigate it – so we’re on a mission to match the right jobseeker with the right employer. Our aim is that every vacancy is successfully filled, to everyone’s satisfaction.
To achieve this, we bring all the jobs together in one place, aggregating information from job boards, recruitment agencies and companies and saving jobseekers from spending lots of time trawling though all the many individual sites. In fact, Jobmanji indexes thousands of jobs every day throughout the United Kingdom, America, Romania and Canada, and every day the number of employers and jobseekers using Jobmanji is increasing. To help in your search Jobmanji not only provides help and advice but also reviews from employees themselves all to help you pick the rght role!
Why is Jobmanji unique?
There are other job search engines however Jobmanji brings you the largest selection of jobs and we aim to make job hunting simple and fun.
- The Jobmanji search engine is one of the fastest in the recruitment industry;
- We bring the latest jobs to you and keep our records up to date;
- Jobseekers can look for work using a variety of different keywords;
- We ensure our results accurately match your search criteria and remove duplicates;
- You can search for any type of job – by industry, location and even trending topics;
- There are no irrelevant ads and we don’t generate SPAM;
- We provide job description information;
- We help candidates from all backgrounds and professions;
- We provide candidates with a career centre.
The career centre resources help you to identify useful information for finding work and learning all you need to know about writing covering letters, common CV mistakes and how to present yourself to employers.
At Jobmanji, good user experience is very important and we have teams that constantly monitor user search results and ensure that results are being accurately matched. We also have a feedback form so users can help us to improve. We work hard building our algorithms and making any changes along the way to improve your user experience.
We have developed a sophisticated network that includes recruiters and multiple job boards and we post classified ads as well as job information from many other sources on a daily basis.